Alloy Wheel Repair Harrogate
Alloy Refurbishment and Alloy Wheel Repair in Harrogate
Reno-V8 provide high quality alloy wheel repairs and refurbishments to clients located in Harrogate and surrounding areas. We use the latest technology and the best materials available to enhance the appearance of your vehicle, without the expensive process of completely replacing each alloy. This service offers a fast and cost-effective solution, with results that stand the test of time. The team at Reno-V8 have worked with many brands, including but not limited to Mercedes, Range Rover, BMW, Land Rover, Audi, Toyota, Porsche, Volkswagen and Aston Martin.
We have specially equipped vehicles for completing most of our work, meaning the procedure can be done at a home or work location that is convenient for you. Trust Reno-V8 with your alloy wheel repair and rest assured knowing that you are in the best possible hands. Don’t just take our word for it though – check out our Facebook page where we proudly display reviews from some of our previous customers!
The Repair Process:
Below is a brief overview of the process we follow when repairing most alloy wheels (More serious damage may require additional work). Each wheel is usually refurbished within an hour or two, meaning you won’t be off the road for long at all.
- All of the damage is assessed so that a member of our team can provide you with a quote.
- After the quote is agreed upon, we remove the alloy and begin sanding off the damaged areas.
- Filler is used so that the alloy retains the appropriate depth (This step only applies if the damage has got deep).
- Primer and a colour matched paint is then applied, leaving behind a wheel that looks as good as new. The sanding work and filler (if used) will be completely hidden.
- The wheel is the returned to the customer and a member of staff will make sure you are satisfied with the finished product.
Book Your Alloy Wheel Repair Today
Click the button below to be taken to our enquiry form or give us a ring today on 07815 917633. Please provide us with as much information as possible, as this helps us to provide an accurate quotation and allows us to pick the correct repair process for your alloy. We are based in Leeds but serve the wider areas of Bradford and Harrogate.